Surprise!! We made it through the ninth week. Here are some highlights:
|Baby O loves her bathtime!! |
We have to keep it special by only doing it every once in a blue moon ;)
The best part about this week was:
- Aunt Seebee came for a surprise visit and staying at Granny's house for a whole day!
Some things we've learned:
- Wearing a snap on one piece romper to the doctors office is like wearing a sundress to try on clothes: so much easier.
- She is the size of a 4.5 month old...
- Home remedies for a cough: steamy shower, push fluids and even a small amount-were talkin an ounce- of water (although o hated it--haha), the snot sucker proceeded with saline.
Some things we've learned the hard way:
- Make sure all the pieces to the bottle are intact before administering to child. (Ben's lesson)
- Listening to Pop give piano lessons.
- Her Great Grandma Nina!
- Hearing her Daddy talk and sing.
Olivia surprised us when:
- She registered 95th percentile for weight (12.8 lbs) and off the charts for height (24.75 inches) for her age. Biggest surprise: Head is normal! Go ahead girl!
|Cuddling with Aunt Seebee at Yobe!|
|This will never, ever, ever get old.|