|After a short and not-so-sweet stroller ride.|
The best part about this week was:
- She started squealing when she's happy or trying to talk. Ben cannot handle it. I love it. Loud=Love.
Some things we've learned:
- At 10 pm she typically starts melting down.
- I don't think I will ever feel rested again! And I only have one kid!
- Girl loves the olympics. Her favorites are swimming and beach volleyball. I think she will end up playing field hockey though.
Some things we've learned the hard way:
- Be home by 10 pm.
- Her walker
- Sophie the giraffe
- Her new Playtex Nurser bottle
- Thursday nights with Aunt PT
|Looking out the window to the front porch and seeing this will never, ever get old.|
|During beach volleyball.|
|Wearing her fish bowl shirt in honor of Team USA swimming! And our friend Callie!|
|Out for Mexican on her last day with Ella, holding hands and sitting with Grampy.|
|She has a few rare cuddles left for us.|