Surprise!! We made it through the sixteenth week. Here are some highlights:
|This is so rare anymore. |
I'd do anything to go back to the days where she wanted to snooze all day long!
The best part about this week was:
- Going to see Grandma at her lakehouse. It was incredible to see the impact that Olivia had on her. They both smiled and everything was right in the world.
Some things we've learned:
- Disposable diapers are so much easier than cloth. I wish I didn't care about living on a budget.
- Already scouring clearance for cheap Christmas gifts. Kids clothes for $1, yes please!
Some things we've learned the hard way:
- She demands 100%, 100% of the time. We have to plan for free time.
- Her Minnie Mouse from Aunt Nae Nae
- Her play mat. She is batting at things nonstop.
- Her wonderful grandparents!
Olivia surprised us when:
- She grabbed food off my plate!
|Come to Work With Mommy for the Last 10 Minutes Day! |
Sit in Mr. Alex's Chair and Rule the Roost Day!
|Getting freaked out by Mr. Alex's Biggie|
|The adult equivalent would be falling asleep in a hammock on Half Moon Cay.|
|All of life's important things.|
We spent time with Grandma in the hospital last week,
and she has since been moved back to her lakehouse.
Please pray for her comfort and smooth journey Home.