|Pretty as a peacock.|
The best part about this week was:
- Watching her begin to intentionally grab things--seriously, every part about a baby's development is so miraculous.
- Being in the pool with my waterbaby.
Some things we've learned:
- We depend on Ben for so much.
- At this age they don't always poop every day. (Phew!)
- She doesn't really mind shots. Us Kellenbenz girls have a pretty high threshold for pain ;)
Some things we've learned the hard way:
- I cannot imagine doing life without Ben.
- Leaves and trees
Olivia surprised us when:
- She is now at 90% for her weight at 13 lbs, 10 oz (was 95%) and still wayyy off the charts for height at 26.5".
|Ribbon plus oscillating fan = lots of quiet time.|
|So grown up.|
|After an hour and a half we took her out. She started crying.|
|One of my favorite pictures yet: Olivia Cullen, vampire girl (for you, Chris Bupp!!).|
|She doesn't know yet how much she loves Chevys. It will be soon, sister.|
|6 month jammies. Too small in the torso. Way too small in the legs.|
|First dinner date with Granny at Mellow Mushroom!|