Surprise!! We made it through the eleventh week. Here are some highlights:
The best part about this week was:
- Going on a long stroller ride with Hankie.
Some things we've learned:
- We had forgotten how much she loves skin to skin contact. We have found one of the best ways to soothe her is to get her down to her diaper and prop her up on our legs and let her look at our faces.
- Seventh Generation diapers are the bomb.
Some things we've learned the hard way:
- Saying goodbye to her only cousin that lived close by was not easy. Now she just has a 6 hour drive to get to the closest one, and 15 hours to reach her furthest cousins! Any creative ways you guys use to stay in touch?
- Opportunities to snuggle are slowly starting to dwindle.
- Ceiling Fans
- Looking at the leaves on trees
- The Seacoast nursery
Olivia surprised us when:
- She slept her longest stretch--9.5 hours!
|Nothing cuter than a snoring tiny human.|
|Does anyone else see the red? All 4 of her cousins on both sides of the family have bright red hair!|
|Could this really be our |
|Blueberry Biscuit Eyeballs, as Miss Mandy likes to call them.|
|She likes her play mat for about 4 minutes. And then starts screaming bloody murder. Over stimulation perhaps?|
|Skin to skin contact--babies don't get enough of it!|