Surprise!! We made it to the twelfth week. Here are some highlights:
|What's not to love? Arm rolls? Ruffles? Bald patch? Ginger baby hair?|
- Spending lots of time in the backyard.
Some things we've learned:
- We think she favors her left hand. Does anybody know how early you can tell?
- We need to get ceiling fans--girl loves a nice spinning object here or there.
Some things we've learned the hard way:
- Saying goodbye to Daddy this week is going to be tough tough tough. He hasn't been gone since her birth, not even for a night.
- Her purple ruffle dress from Elliott's mom
- Sitting up in her seats
Olivia surprised us when:
- She began to love her
|Lounging in the backyard. New favorite pastime.|
|Tired out after accompanying mommy to her work lunch. Being career women isn't easy.|
|Will there be strollers in heaven?|
|And...time to take all of her blankets and friends out of the crib.|
|Not quite sure about this Sophie impostor.|
|Poor soul. Those mosquitoes took her for a walk.|