Wednesday, March 28, 2012

38 Weeks Pregnant Means...

 

 (Please excuse this foul picture of all parties involved.) 

Picking out matching outfits for Ella and Olivia. 


 (While we're being real and sharing unflattering pictures...)

Spending a little bit of time in the afternoon lying on my left side...totally alleviates swelling because it gets the baby off of a major artery or blood vessel or something.  It works, I don't care much for the details.


 Remembering to wipe the crumbs off of my TV tray.


 Savoring what could be our last date night, whenever they happen to pop up!
Using a Groupon to make it free/very cheap is frosting on the cake!

AND because what would a weekly pregnancy post be without pictures of food?


FINISHING the built in!!!  I am so stinkin' proud of Ben.  I definitely married up.


1 comment:

  1. you are pure hilarity!!! i think your cankles are cute since it just means olivia is getting ready! : ) oh my wow... that built in? looks professional!

    ReplyDelete