- Getting out of the house.
Some things we've learned:
- Having baby acne is just as crappy as having big people acne.
- Sometimes she just needs to cry!
- Hank has taken a back seat, like it or not...
- Going and doing things is even more fun with her--at this stage at least!
Some things we've learned the hard way:
- Time is going by too fast...
- Situations can become very stressful very quickly. Take it all one moment at a time and realize that babies will be babies.
- Being held!
- Taking baths!
- Bright colors!
- Going to the grocery store!
- All of the new outfit choices now that she is big enough for 0-3 clothes!
Olivia surprised us when:
- She proved she really can hold her head up!
- She starred in a movie on her three week birthday.
- She was a total beach babe.
- She weighed 10 lbs, 4.5 oz today!
|Just like her Mom, O loves to take baths and they are few and far between. Just keepin' it real.|
|Stonehenge: Binkie edition.|
|This girl LOVES a stroller ride. The bumpier the better.|
|Ella and Olivia. We took a road trip to visit Grandma and Aunt Linda. |
They were perfect angels, with matching red hair and all...
|We haven't made her big entrance at Publix yet, but she has hit the Teeter, BiLo, and Trader Joe's last week alone. |
And she LOVES it. That's my girl.
Join us next Monday night at 11:08 p.m. to see what Olivia gets into during her fourth week of life.