Surprise!! We made it through the fifth week. Here are some highlights:
The best part about this week was:
- Sleeping 7 hours straight. More than once.
Some things we've learned:
- God sent her at just the right time!
- She generates more dirty laundry than her father.
Some things we've learned the hard way:
- Don't try to give her a bath without Ben being home.
- Putting her in her crib and letting her cry works--she sleeps better doing this rather than getting her to fall asleep in our arms and trying to transplant her to her crib, only to have her wake up and doing it 5 times more.
- Car rides
- Looking at the trees
Olivia surprised us when:
- The sleep factor was a big surprise this week--she is settling into her routine very nicely!
|We have gotten our money's worth out of this $120 Habitat ReStore couch over the past 5 weeks.|
|This girl already loves to read.|
|Olivia crying out for Aunt Nae--who is coming to see her FRIDAY!|
|Cutie pie for sure!|
|Does it get any better than this?|