|Surprise!! We made it through the fourth week. Here are some highlights:|
|Someone has her Daddy's eyes.|
The best part about this week was:
- Seeing her smile!
Some things we've learned:
- She inherited our appetites.
- She likes weddings.
- It isn't fun when she cries the whole time Ben is working and then sleeps the whole time he is home!
Some things we've learned the hard way:
- Cloth diapers can leak if not put on correctly.
- Being off of her routine really does a number on all three of us.
- Her stroller
- To burp
- Being outside
Olivia surprised us when:
- We heard her laugh! She was sleeping and laughed. It was the best!
|We know she is really sleeping when her hands are up...|
|She loves to hold hands!|
|He is proud of her every move.|
|The belles of the ball. Congrats Andy & Emily!|
|The other morning, Ben brought me a bowl of cereal the size of her body.. |
I did eat it all so I can't complain.
|At the dress shop to see Aunt PT in her wedding dress! |
Less than a month until the big day!